Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
-Works on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Ensure all pertinent recruiting and onboarding is accurate.
- Assist with recruitment and hiring efforts.
- Assist employees with inquiries related to benefits, payroll and policy.
- Responsible for managing processes and maintain a close and highly responsible relationship to the day-to-day activities of supervisors and staff.
- High School Diploma with 1-3 years of experience.
- May have training or education in area of specialization.
Additional Duties & Requirements:
At the national, state, and local level, we transform public policy into programs that change lives.